Someone mentioned to me today that they were posting "30 Days of Thankfulness" on their Facebook page: one thing a day, all month long that they were thankful for. I don't do Facebook, but I am thankful for many, many things. Even though I'm starting late, I can still list something every day for the remainder of the month that I am thankful for...it could be a good exercise now that the sunshine disappears so early every evening.
Tonight I am thankful that I had nothing to do! This is big stuff here. Yesterday I completed every thing on my list, and was able to lounge in bed and read for fun for a while before getting to bed on time (another thing that doesn't happen very often.) This evening, the girls and I had to rush to a meeting, but after they went to bed, it was all free time...nothing pressing. It's a wonderful feeling!
Before I jinx it, I'm going to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment