Black Friday was a brilliantly sunny day. The hens got a chance to scratch in the garden. I found an egg out there when I rounded them up to herd them back to their coop, the first time that has ever happened!
Kali and I need to get our morning walks in. We only have 2 days left until we can't walk for a while due to hunting season.
The girls bundled their baby dolls up into the red wagon and took them out for some fresh air.
I shredded about 8 pounds of pork and seasoned it for tamales, we are planning to make them tomorrow.
Today I am thankful for blue skies and mild weather. I'm sure that these days are numbered before the cold of winter sets in and grey skies prevail. I am saving the sunshine up in my pocket. I'll let a little bit out every day in February so that I won't shrivel up and implode in the grey-ness.
No comments:
Post a Comment