Yesterday I spent 7 hours standing in the gym at the middle school, shouting over a bunch of tweens about density, mass, volume, and "excited molecules." I volunteered, with a bunch of other moms, to help out some folks from the local Science Center who brought an assembly and hands on experiments to the school. It was fun, but it wore me out!
Another thing that makes me tired is that even though the regular soccer season is over next week, our ladies are awesome enough to make it to the WPIAL playoffs - and I have no idea what that means, except that this 2 practice a day thing with the play and soccer is going to continue for some unknown period of time.
I'm also tired of things that break, and I'm tired of spending time at the repair shop. I don't think it's a good thing when the manager of Quick Lane knows me on a first name basis.
Both tires on JP's mower blew out 2 weeks ago, so I was in charge of obtaining new ones.
Just a few days later, the low tire pressure light went on in my car, and I found this in a rear tire (new in February, and which of course couldn't be repaired):
But, for the next few days, I plan to just put those things on the back burner and try to relax. It looks like rain, which would be lovely as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment