Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Composition

Yesterday, L had a Language Arts assignment to write a composition about something fun that she did recently, and the people she did it with.  We were having computer problems yesterday morning, so she ended up writing the composition with my Mom while I was at work.  I didn't see what she wrote until this morning.

Here it is:



L's teacher, Miss K, had this to say about it:

"I have never read anything like this before, but L did a fantastic job!!!  My dad grew up on a farm so I love hearing stories about kiddos who do things like this.  I give her tons of credit, because I sure wouldn't have been able to help out!"

2 comments:

Kimberly Long Cockroft said...

Oh, my goodness. This is so fabulous. I love the closing line after the very matter-of-fact 'gutting', etc.: It was fun!

That's a keeper. Wish I could make it into a picture book--rather ghastly illustratons, though.

tpeters said...

Wow - what a fun time! I think I will stay put and let you guys have at it!