Whoops! I missed it! Were any of the rest of you aware of the fad earlier this month of planking? Apparently it is (was) a really cool game where you lie face down somewhere strange and then take a picture.
So, things have taken a turn for the better in the past couple of weeks when folks have switched from the outdated planking to the newer and cooler game of owling, or perching like an owl in odd places and taking a picture.
I had no idea how out in the boonies I really live! I'm so glad that I can learn a thing or two on the internet. The best thing that I learned tonight in my research on planking and owling is that owling also refers to the practice of smuggling sheep. Now THAT'S something that might happen around here!
2 comments:
I was aware of planking, but only because of my husband's pop culture influence. . .Apparently people were killing themselves by planking in unwise places. I can see owling causing untimely deaths, as well.
I have to think about Darwin awards when it comes to planking/owling deaths...survival of the fittest, eh?
Post a Comment