I started writing an inspirational or funny quote daily on the refrigerator door, and an event from this day in history on the freezer door in dry erase marker when we got our new refrigerator last summer.
It has been over a year, and I have to admit that I am growing wearing of keeping up with it, so I plan to continue only until the girls leave for college (which is too, too soon!)
Here are the ones from the last couple of months, enjoy them while they last:
![]() |
| Look to the Future Edition |
![]() |
| "Apache Blessing" Edition (Discovered later this is NOT Native American, but written for a movie) |
![]() |
| "This is Spinal Tap" Edition |
![]() |
| Travel Edition |
![]() |
| Miscellaneous Quotes Edition |
![]() |
| "Oh the Places You'll Go" Edition (In honor of Graduation) |
![]() |
| Inspiration II Edition |
![]() |
| Bikes Edition |
![]() |
| Veggie Edition |









No comments:
Post a Comment