It's been a long time since I've posted - it's been a busy season. I have also been trying to whittle down the 3000 photos on my phone to a reasonable few hundred, but since JP and I share an apple ID account, the ones I have been deleting are somehow being deleted out of the cloud and his account as well. I ended up putting back almost 1000 pictures and videos that I deleted. It was super frustrating.
Here are a few pictures that I actually deleted...from my phone AND the cloud:
![]() |
| Fridge Facts - Pets Edition |
![]() |
| Fridge Facts - Thankfulness Edition |
![]() |
| Fridge Facts - Knowledge & Learning Edition |
![]() |
| Fridge Facts - Coming Home Edition |
![]() |
| Fridge Facts - Winter Edition |
![]() |
| Fridge Facts - Christmas Edition #1 |
![]() |
| Fridge Facts - Christmas Edition #2 |
![]() |
| Fridge Facts - New Year's Edition |
![]() |
| Fridge Facts - Candles Edition |









No comments:
Post a Comment