Tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary of the schools closing due to the pandemic. Just this week, I have started to see a glimmer of hope on the horizon for the end of this pandemic.
I haven't written for a while, because things got really busy, but we've been here...plugging along. We got more snow in February - hardly knew where to go with the piles JP was plowing off the driveway!
Once we turned the corner into March, however, the sun came out! I made 50 little newspaper pots for planting seeds indoors to put into the garden later.
They are mostly all sprouted by now!
We have been taking advantage of the sunshine!
![]() |
| That's J up in that tree! |
Just like clockwork, at the end of February, my Hellebores started blooming - I have 3 varieties blooming so far, and looks like a new one is budding.
This morning, I worked 4 hours at the vaccine clinic, then drove over to the High School, where the girls were painting props. I joined my friends in painting some of the 100 dresses for the show! I came home to find a package came in the mail from my employers as a thank you for helping out during the craziness of last year:
And now, I'm heading outside into the sunshine to throw balls for the dog. Enjoy your weekend!










No comments:
Post a Comment