I feel SO much better today!
Maybe it is because the sun was shining.
It might be because I actually got out of the house and interacted with adults for a couple of hours. (I went to work.)
Perhaps it is because these cute socks finally arrived from Amazon via Korea:
These represent my favorite Hayao Miyazaki anime movies: My Neighbor Totoro, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, and Kiki's Delivery Service. They are all SO adorable - if you haven't seen these, you really should.
In any case, I think I can make it for another few February days.

3 comments:
OOOoHHHHH my goodness. I want those Kiki socks. I want those Totoro socks. They are adooooorrrrrraaaabbbbbllllleee. . .and nothing much makes me write like that. But those socks are amazing!
KLC
You too can have your own Totoro socks. Here is the link on Amazon: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0149X6QKG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00
I also found some pretty cool classic art socks with "Mona Lisa", Van Gogh's "Starry Night", Edvard Munch's "The Scream", and "The Great Wave" by Hokusai.
T
Oops! Art socks link: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XECUFOC?colid=3DEEIEYRBINGW&coliid=I21121ZH4FG8P0&psc=1&ref_=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl
T
Post a Comment