Saturday, January 14, 2012

The Whole Kit & Kaboodle

It has been an action packed 24 hours!

Last night, J was doing pirouettes with her violin and dropped it on the wood floor. This is what it looks like now.



We found a place in Pittsburgh to have it repaired, but I work 4 days next week, and Sears is making a delivery on my only day "off", so I may not be able to get it there until next weekend. I can't imagine it will be cheap.

I baked and decorated a cake last night, while the rest of the family was watching "Holes", which was a pretty fun movie. This was for a belated Birthday party for these 2 little girls, whose Birthdays are buried in the midst of Christmas Vacation.



Since it was a joint party, I had help, which was wonderful! I believe all these younguns had a good time.



We had the older sisters to help keep everything under control downstairs in the playroom.



This afternoon, we journeyed to Sears to try out some elliptical exercise machines. We agreed on one, and were able to work out a pretty good deal. Sears is coming to install it on Wednesday. This is our belated 20th Anniversary gift to each other...to try to ensure at least 60 more years!

Now it's time to crash, eat popcorn, and watch Netflix. Here's hoping for less eventful next 24 hours.

1 comment:

Kimberly Long Cockroft said...

So glad you posted such cute pics. Lovely! Thanks again. . .I thought a shared birthday party was a wonderful, relatively relaxing thing!