Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Nearing. Complete. Exhaustion.

We have already put in 6 or 7 hours of soccer this week, between practices, games and shuttling to and fro. We have another 2 hours rescheduled for tonight. We have eaten fast food for the past 3 nights running. I feel like a blob with no energy.

Tonight I am admitting defeat and calling in the troops. I will take J to soccer practice, and call on the good will of my friends to keep an eye on her while L and I come home and make dinner, something with LOADS of vegetables. I'm hoping that I will have time to eat some of it before I run Kali off to college (she is in a study of dog training at the university for 30 min/week).

School is going ok, but absolutely ALL of my time is gone between that, soccer, and the inevitable life things like laundry and meals. I spend another 1-1 1/2 hours after the girls go to bed just prepping materials for the following day. What have I gotten myself into?

I'm about a fraction of a centimeter from going insane! Once soccer is over in another 6 weeks, I'm tempted to take a giant sleeping pill and hibernate for approximately 10 days.

2 comments:

Kimberly Long Cockroft said...

Oh, dear, dearie. Something must give. You are not in a good place. Do we need to have an intervention?

BTW, your flower beds look magnificent and that blue poof/canopy is charming. Looks like rain, so maybe there will be no soccer practice at all!

Sally said...

Call on your friends more often. We have to help one another stay sane if possible.