Monday, March 23, 2009

Ghost Blogger

We missed our Saturday morning hike this week due to a Birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese (oh joy, joy!) So we went Sunday instead. L was a fabulous hiker this time, we walked for an hour without complaints. The underbrush is starting to become greener. I have been keeping my eyes peeled for ramps, but haven't seen any yet!

Unfortunately, not much happened at the house between our last visit and the weekend one. Hubby likes to go there and spend hours, walking around, looking and dreaming. I am finding many of the visits painful these days. My true "glass half empty" nature is showing through and instead of noticing what is done, I am seeing what still has to happen.

I still feel like a ghost walking through the house...meaning I can walk through the walls. Here are L and I sitting in the Master Bedroom closet.


We got out some of the toys and let the girls ride bike in the Great Room. This one is soon to become L's, as J's knees hit the handle bars!


1 comment:

Kimberly Long Cockroft said...

good one about the ghosts.

just think what advantages NO WALLS might have. Easier cleaning! faster access!