Thursday, June 8, 2017

I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

Last night JP & I got to cross an item off our "Bucket List."  We went to a U2 concert with some friends.  They are doing their Joshua Tree Reunion Tour, and happened to be in a city nearby.
 

 
I have been a huge fan since their first Joshua Tree tour, 30 years ago (as evidenced by this U2 poster in my dorm room, circa 1988.)
 



We had a fun night, but I have to admit that I'm too old to stay out until 1 AM, and then go to work the next day!
 



This amazing rainbow appeared over the stadium after we had been waiting over an hour for the band to come out:

 
I wish that I could have actually SEEN Bono & The Edge a bit closer up, and I wish the sound system didn't have so much interference, but overall, it was really good.
 
Consider that one crossed off the list!



No comments: