Friday, September 30, 2016

Crafty

It has been a quiet week.  That is not to say that we haven't been busy, we have.  The house is quiet with Kali gone.  Stella was quite depressed for a while...didn't really eat for about a week.  I think she is back to normal now.

It has rained over 3 inches in the past 24 hours.  That, along with the fact that I hurt my back carrying Kali, and digging a hole, gave me the opportunity to sit at my sewing machine for the past 2 afternoons.

I did a bunch of little projects that have been sitting on my desk for awhile:


Two heart shaped pincushions.

A tea bag wallet.
 


Fruit placemats.



A pillow made from my worn out T-shirt from my trip to the Philippines in 1989.

The most fun thing was this tea cosy for my new tea pot!


 
Now that there will be mud outside instead of rock-hard ground, and I am almost back to normal after 2 visits to the Chiropractor, I will have to head back to the weeding project in the garden this weekend.

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Victoria Williams said...

Your sewing skills are wonderful! Great looking creations.