Sunday, April 3, 2016

April Fool!

I had a rude awakening this morning.  On my way out to light a fire in the woodstove (because it was only 20-some degrees outside), I was blinded by the sunlight reflecting off of the thick layer of un-forecasted snow covering everything outside, and stepped in a puddle of dog vomit.

Happy Sunday to me!

Saturday was beautiful and warm.  I managed to get the gravel raked up from the chicken yard (again), as well as more gravel raked out of the lawn.  JP took the snow plow off of his lawn tractor, and put the mowing deck back on.  He checked it out by mowing out back  by the veranda.

We were able to get last minute seats for the musical "The Little Mermaid" at the local University on Saturday afternoon, and then went out for dinner with friends.

By the time we were heading home after dinner, it was pouring rain, blustery, and spitting snow.

Sigh.  It seems that April is coming in like a lion as well!

No comments: