Thursday, February 11, 2016

What a Difference a Day Makes!

I feel SO much better today!

Maybe it is because the sun was shining.

It might be because I actually got out of the house and interacted with adults for a couple of hours.  (I went to work.)

Perhaps it is because these cute socks finally arrived from Amazon via Korea:



These represent my favorite Hayao Miyazaki anime movies:  My Neighbor Totoro, Spirited Away, Howl's Moving Castle, and Kiki's Delivery Service.  They are all SO adorable - if you haven't seen these, you really should.

In any case, I think I can make it for another few February days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOOoHHHHH my goodness. I want those Kiki socks. I want those Totoro socks. They are adooooorrrrrraaaabbbbbllllleee. . .and nothing much makes me write like that. But those socks are amazing!
KLC

Country Girl said...

You too can have your own Totoro socks. Here is the link on Amazon: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B0149X6QKG?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00

I also found some pretty cool classic art socks with "Mona Lisa", Van Gogh's "Starry Night", Edvard Munch's "The Scream", and "The Great Wave" by Hokusai.

T

Country Girl said...

Oops! Art socks link: http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00XECUFOC?colid=3DEEIEYRBINGW&coliid=I21121ZH4FG8P0&psc=1&ref_=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl

T