Monday, June 8, 2015

Pop!

This is the newest addition to my flower garden, a bright yellow Arctic Poppy.  Doesn't it look cheerful?


This morning, I mowed the garden and picked strawberries, while L spent her time cleaning the tree house from top to bottom. 

I am standing at the top, in the blueberry bushes to take
this pic, there are beds of potatoes and beans in front
that are not visible, and 8 beds below strawberries
 + asparagus bed!!
 
When we were both finished, I made chai lattes.  We drank them and ate chocolate covered "biscuits" in the tree house while I read to the girls from "The Phantom Tollbooth", by Norton Juster.

Almost as soon as we came inside, the sky broke open with thunder and rain.  Whew!

No big plans today...kinda nice for a change!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, what a beautiful garden!!!
KLC