Sunday, December 14, 2014

Auld Lang Syne

This weekend, I dug out a handful of discs containing slides that my Dad scanned and saved for me about 10 years ago.  I found a bunch of wonderful photos, and thought I would share a few of them here!

This is my Mom & I sledding in Idaho - look at our
dog, Beatrice, tearing down the hill in front of us!

I love this photo!  I would guess I'm about 4 or 5,
which would make my little brother 2 or 3.  This
is in Boise, Idaho.

This is my Uncle V, visiting Idaho from Pennsylvania.  He
 is absolutely flying down this hill!  Ironically, he was
 killed several years after this when the small plane
 that he was flying crashed.


And here I am, aged 7 1/2, visiting Crater Lake,
 OR with my family.  L was just a year older
 than me when she visited this past summer!

No comments: