Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Follow Up...

It snowed again last night.  When that fact is paired with the one that demonstrates that it has not been above freezing up here for 72 hours now, it causes me to feel like shriveling up inside.  There has to be an end, right?  If it doesn't come soon, JP and I are going to have to cut wood again, and that isn't an attractive option at this time!

To follow up on the snacks that I prepared yesterday:  none of them received rave reviews, although J liked the Roasted Chick Peas (as did I initially...but they were mealy and less crisp just a few hours after baking...?)  L told me that she wasn't really tired of peanut butter crackers.  I guess we're back to that and the hummus then.

Peanut butter, snow, cold - repeat ad nauseum until some day...Spring arrives.  Wake me up when that happens.

No comments: