Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Snow Day, Take...(What is it Now?)...7

Yep.  The School Super called another Snow Day today.  J was staying home anyway, since she still had a fever last night, but she is feeling MUCH better this afternoon.  Hopefully both girls are heading back to school tomorrow.

We are running out of things to do indoors.  I had to escape to the Study today while the girls were watching "Grease" for the 4th time.  (I'm ambivalent about "Grease", as I'm pretty sure it doesn't send the best message about relationships.)  I closed the doors and watched Downton Abby episodes.

One of the positive things that came out of my re-arranging the pantry this week was that I found the cupcake kit that Lauren received for her Birthday about 2 years ago.  So...today she baked and decorated cupcakes.


We played board games for awhile, until the episodes of "Sorry"-ing began getting vindictive and the fighting erupted...again.

 
We need a break in the weather.  It is wearing me quite thin.

No comments: