Monday, October 21, 2013

Not Much to Say

There is not much to say this week. 

We are down to the final week of soccer.  J's coach recently texted an invitation for J to join her Indoor Soccer Team, which does not have practices during the week, but has games 30 minutes away every weekend for the next 8 weeks.  When I finally broached the subject with J, she looked at me in a horrified manner, and said "You didn't sign me up did you?"  When I replied that I had not, she responded, "Good!  I need a break from soccer!"

Oh, thank goodness...so do we all!

Not much happened this week besides the strange man in day-glo orange underwear who mooned my friend, K, and I at soccer practice.  Or the fact that Kali freaked out and nearly attacked J when she was in her raccoon costume.  I had to hold her back and get J to take her mask off before that crazy dog settled down! 

There was also Thursday, which was a very lovely after-school time with the girls.  Practice was cancelled because of cold and rain, so we got homework and music practice done, and sat together to read, and ate non-fast-food dinner together.  SIGH.

Mom is doing better all the time.

Our rooster pullets started to crow.

I had to work today, and it threw off my whole day.  I hit a wall after dinner, and was only able to pack PB&J sandwiches for the girls' lunches tomorrow.

I just nodded off there in front of the computer.  Gotta go...

No comments: