Sunday, June 23, 2013

All Gone

This weekend was full with lots of outside work.  I did some more weeding and mulching in the garden, and mowed the garden paths.  JP did a full 5 hours on the riding mower.  I hung 3 loads of laundry outside (and J brought it in!)  JP FINALLY got the trailer hitch installed on the van (now we can take our bikes to the beach!)  The girls helped me arrange all  the bird baths and pigs in the flower garden.  JP and Dad cut down a few dead trees around the edges of the property.  I got the chicken barge cleaned out.  Whew!

Today we all worked together to take down the unfortunate Maple tree that died in our side yard.  Dad and JP took it down and cut it up.  The girls and I loaded the branches onto the tractor to take to our brush pile.  Dad remove the stump.

Here's how it went down:








From tree to firewood in about an hour!

No comments: