Thursday, April 18, 2013

I'm So Ronery

I can't believe how quiet it is in the house!  All I can hear are the birds singing through the open windows, and the dogs' toenails clicking on the floor.

Both the girls are at school today, so I have a flitting preview of what it could be like next year, should L finally make up her mind to go to school.  

The dogs and I have already taken a long walk, and I put together a little cold frame of my Mom's so that I can put my seedlings outside.  I have a million and one other things I could be doing, but I was hoping that I could FINALLY get together with my girlfriends today...it has literally been 2 months since I've seen any of them for more than a minute or two. 

Unfortunately, they are busy with a million and one other things of their own, so after feeling sorry for myself briefly, I watched this clip from the movie "Team America."  It cheered me immensely. 

Now I am prioritizing my much coveted free time like this:

1.  Drink coffee outside on porch swing and read book

2.  Take shower

3.  Decide what to do next

It's pretty hard core and strenuous, but I think I'm up to it.

No comments: