Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Deja Vu

I'm nervous. The last time it snowed this heavily for this long, our power was out for 8 days. I've already shovelled twice in front of the garage, and filled up the wood bin on the back porch.

JP couldn't make it up our driveway this evening (which has not yet been cleared), so Dad had to pull him up with the tractor. He is now putting chains on the truck, and asking about stocking up on water.

Our giant generator is still sitting in the barn in the original box...not hooked up and ready to roll.

I am going to go get a shower so that I don't miss the chance.

Ack!

1 comment:

Kimberly Long Cockroft said...

Oh, it's going to be okay, I think. The snow stopped! I bet it was a big show and now it's over for the night. Don't worry, we can't possibly have a repeat of last year--we won't let it happen! :)