The kitchen cabinets were all still in boxes, so unfortunately they remain a mystery.
Most of the light fixtures and smoke alarms have been installed. I spent an hour on line last night and approximately $500, ordering compact fluorescent lamps for all of the light fixtures! This is the fan in the library.
Several of the window sills and trim have been installed too. They look really sharp.
This wood on the back porch is for the window trim in the Great Room.
All of the interior doors were delivered today as well. A bunch of them are in storage in the Master Bed Room.
These ones have been painted and are out on the porch.
The wood ceiling in the Kitchen/Dining Room is nearly completed. The builder was there late finishing the solatube. Even at 7:45 PM on a cloudy evening, it was generating a lot of light.
We put the girls to work filling their little red wagon with scraps of wood and taking it to the burn pile. They had fun, but got very muddy (as did the wagon) in the process.