Sunday, January 18, 2009

There's Snow Place Like Home


It's been COLD around here! Temps have been in the teens during the day, and down to -12 point something Friday night. By Saturday morning, it had warmed up to +12, so the family bundled up and headed up the hill. I have to heartily applaud the guys who worked in the cold and snow this week! They got up the 1st floor joists and framed the walls in the basement.

This is a shot of snow on the first floor...the hole is where the stairs will go down to the basement.



Here are the girls checking out their rooms. (Still looks small to me, but I keep reminding myself that it's not done yet!)


I am standing in the "Exercise Room" to take this photo, through the Media Room, into the girls' rooms where everyone else is standing.


It looks like a REAL construction site now! I'm looking forward to exploring more when it isn't so cold!



No comments: