Thursday, October 9, 2008

Here We Go...

Whoopie! They are excavating at our property! They started yesterday by leveling the area for the garage.





Now they are excavating for our house and yard.



Here's a close up of the shale that is prevalent here. Apparently that is what is making it a gold mine for Natural Gas!



We passed 2 Allegheny Power trucks headed that way when we were going home. Hopefully they were going out to work some more on getting electricity up the hill!



The girls are excited too! L sang on the way home "Us getting a new house! Us getting a new house!"

3 comments:

nyboys&agirl said...

Thanks for the pics and commentary about the homestead. I STILL haven't been up there.... someday I will. Glad to see that things are working out for you guys. Hopefully soon the same good fortune will come our way!!

nyboysandagirl said...

OK, I don't know why my "name" came up like that, but I think I got it fixed. :) Keep sending the pictures!! Love 'em.

TKM said...

Now you can FEEL like you've been there!
T